Todd Eavis is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering at Concordia University in Montreal. His general research focus is the design of scalable systems for Business Intelligence applications. Dr. Eavis leads the Sidera Lab, whose recent projects have included:
- Public Cloud architectures for analytics
- Parallel algorithms and data structures
- Construction and indexing of data cubes
- Performance optimization for multi-dimensional DBMSs
- Native language query interfaces
Feel free to look around the web site to find out more about what we do.